Yes, true that like KFC, McDonald’s, and Kroger, Taco Bell is also using the same Customer Satisfaction Survey TelltheBell for maintaining their quality standards and updates.
This basically concerns the customers’ preference for particular items and their tastes and how people want Taco Bell to serve their products.
Let’s now know the specifics of TelltheBell – Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey.
First, you need to save the receipt of your last purchase at Taco Bell in order to enter the survey online. The receipt will have a 16-digit survey code. That’s the main thing you will have to have. And if you didn’t save it, you can also enter without the survey code. But for that you will have to enter the additional details like store no., date and time of your visit. Anyways Let me run you down to the procedure.
Steps to Grab a chance to win $500 from TelltheBell Survey
- Let me remind you again that you can only take up tellthebell survey on their official website. Anyone promising that they can give you the similar chance in return for your taking up the survey on their website is a fraudster.
- Go to the official website of TelltheBell – Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey and enter the survey code and hit the ‘Start” button.
- Alternatively, you can also proceed without coupon code and for that you will have to enter the specific details like dtore no., date and time of your visit.
- Now, you will be at the start of the questionnaire where you will have to answer the questions flash on the screen. And when you answer all those questions, hit the ‘Finnish’ button.
- There will be a couple of questions to be answered still. Answer those questions and finish the survey. As soon as you will complete it , you will have to note down if any reference no. is flashed on the screen. If you win you will be notified within a week of entering the survey.